Netgiro´s security policy
The policy of Netgíró is to maximize the security of information in the custody of Netgíró systems with regards to protection, integrity and availability. The following are the main issues of Netgíró‘s security policy:
- Netgíró adheres to law, regulations and guidelines on information security management, which are the basis for the organization and maintenance of measures that safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and information systems.
- Netgíró employees are bound by the security policy. Netgíró‘s service providers must adhere to the security policy.
- Netgíró protects data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, destruction, loss or transfer.
- All employees, contractors and service providers of Netgíró are committed to protecting data and information systems from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, destruction, loss or transfer.
- Netgíró contributes to the active security awareness of employees, service providers, customers and visitors.
- Netgíró ensures all aspects of this policy is implemented, through measures in accordance with responsibilities and jobs of the individuals concerned.
- Risk assessments and internal audits are performed regularly to determine whether further action is needed and to work on continuous improvement.
- Employees and service providers, current and former, may not provide information on the internal workings of Netgíró, its customers or other employees.
- Netgíró reviews this policy as needed, at least every two years.
Netgíró’s information security management system covers the company’s internal operations and all services that Netgíró provides to customers. The control system also covers all systems, software and hardware owned or operated by Netgíró.